The extensive construction experience of the Studio, along with the +30-years collaboration of our team Structural, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing engineers, gives us a unique insight into the building process while allowing us to best represent our Clients’ interests.
Every project is seen as an opportunity to provide dynamic and uplifting responses to the constraints and nuances of the site, the programmed solution, and the Client goals for the development enterprise.
Specifying appropriate materials & products; designing and detailing construction methods appropriate to the trades and the times; for new and existing buildings is a principal focus of the practice.
Working collaboratively with our team structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineers; the Project’s soils & civil engineers, landscape Architects; as well as contractors, fabricators and material/product manufactures; to propose, study, and develop building system appropriate to each project.
Our integrated approach to developing the optimal solution considers the material & product types, their quantities and construction methods, relative to the project economics, its functionality, and its aesthetic needs.
- Interpretive in-house reviews and field clarification of the construction documents and construction procedures.
- Address construct-ability analysis and reviews, construction options, bidding procedures and contract negotiations.
- Analysis review & interpretation of construction processing, change-orders and alternatives.
- Review of construction trades methods, material and product selections, and trade / activity scheduling.
- Facility life cycle costing, metering & monitoring; Interpretation of equipment systems and building systems performance.
- Address project administration and meeting representation, processing management, and field observation.
- Address final reviews, as-built documentation, and Client deliveries and Project close-out.